What would Brian Boitano do

Ξ February 28th, 2006 | → 0 Comments | ∇ Humour |

Stumbleupon Review

  • What would Brian Boitano do?
  • The words of the magus are to know, to will, to do, and one more I could remember if everyone would just shut up for a moment
  • Working with Unix is like wrestling with a worthy opponent.  Working with Windows is like attacking a small whining child who is carrying a .38.
  • Yes, I'm an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial
  • You don't need to have a cat to be a writer.  You can bat your own pencils around.
  • Europeans think a hundred miles is a long way.  Americans think a hundred years is a long time
  • Fandom--where people contradict you just to be polite
  • Forty gallon drums full of buttons make great wedding and housewarming presents. They're the gift that says, "Look! Buttons."
  • I love being a writer. What I hate is the paperwork.
  • If you write code that is as clever as you can manage, you will not be clever enough to debug it
  • Just once, I'd like to be able to vote for the better of two goods
  • Let's do lunch.  Have your minion call my minion.
  • Never do anything you wouldn't want to have to explain to the paramedics
  • 90% of everything is crap--and your agent gets the other 10%
  • Of course there aren't any Yetis.  They're ogres in gorilla suits.
  • On time.  On budget.  On Mars.  Pick two.
  • Recursion is easy.  You take a big problem, break off a managable chunk, and are left with a bigger chunk.


Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.


    Place for about text

    The Fog theme is built with PS, my glass paintings, custom brushes and patterns by milo IIIIVII.

    Open right sidebar.php in the theme folder to edit this message.
    Check my other themes too.